International Ambassador of the Thai Child Development Foundation (TCDF)
The TCDF Community is a global network of people that believe in contributing to make a difference!
All the work of TCDF is made possible by many many small contributions of many people: Ambassadors who spread the word about TCDF during travels or at home, sponsors who take care of a small part of our big project, workshop leaders who use our venue, guests who visit us, even if only for a short while. And our online volunteers!
Online volunteers spread the word about TCDF-Eco-Logic as pioneers of
- holiday for charity concept
- self sustainability for foundations method
more visitors to the foundation = independence from donations = self-sustainability!
Online volunteers help charity from their own homes/ office by taking responsibilities that the teachers of the foundation and our local community cannot do. For example
- Translating files
- Sharing and posting on social media
- Writing articles/ blogs
- Applying for funding
They contact our target groups to show them how they can contribute to charity new style by joining g a program at TCDF-Eco-Logic:
- Businesses and companies: teambuilding outings and corporate social responsibility packages
- Schools (governmental schools and international) educational youth camps/ boy scout camps
- Families with children: educational holidays
- Groups of friends (programs with bamboo rafting, yoga, hiking, biking, hot springs daytrips, and more)
Online volunteers are provided with the promotional material they might need (videos, pictures, children’s wishes, parents reactions, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations etc.) in digital form.
Online volunteers may apply with TCDF management for “free stay accommodation options” for visitors who they feel have the potential to become future sponsors.
What’s in it for you to become an online volunteer?
The TCDF Community is a global network of people that believe contributing can be done in many different ways! At the TCDF community we hope for a long term relationship with our ambassadors, volunteers and sponsors and one with mutual benefits! There are many ways you can support charity while enjoying the benefits it brings to be part of the TCDF community as well!
If you are interested to become an online volunteer, this is what it can bring you:
- First of all the undefined gratitude from all our children in need!
- A reference letter (request)
- Work experience on your resume
- Impressive profiling opportunity towards social responsibility
- One week a optional free stay in Thailand with our main sponsor Eco-Logic, Resort for Charity (please check availability)
- The satisfaction of being involved as a volunteer in a beautiful project for special children
Planting the seed
All the work of TCDF is made possible by many many small contributions of many people: Ambassadors who spread the word about TCDF during travels or at home, volunteers who take care of a small part of our big project, workshop leaders who use our venue, guests who visit us, even if only for a short while.
One small action can have a big effect. And even if the effect is not directly visible to you please realize that without all these small actions, TCDF would not be possible.
We planted a seed and all nourishing and all drops of water will help with the growth into a strong, healthy tree that bears an abundance of sweet fruit!
Join the online volunteer program and help our tree to grow!