Csr- Corporate Social Responsibility in partnership with TCDF
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the concept that a business needs to be concerned with more than just profit. Corporate social responsibility initiatives are standards and measures that business put in place to benefit society.
CSR is most commonly based on sustainability in the four sustainability categories:
- Ethical Business Practices:
- Economic Responsibility
- Environmental Responsibility
- Philanthropic Initiatives
Many aspects of corporate responsibility also involve giving back to the community, which can be undertaken by volunteer employee teams and in cooperation with foundations. Working together for a non-business community cause can have a strong, positive impact on strengthening interpersonal relationships in the workplace, as well as development new relationships outside the business realm.
Why consider CSR for your company?
Businesses that show a commitment to the community and the environment can attract customers who share these values. The good the company does is part of the perceived value of its products and services and can result in higher customer satisfaction.
The main disadvantage of CSR is that its costs fall disproportionally on small businesses. Major corporations can afford to allocate a budget to CSR reporting, but this is not always open to smaller businesses with between 10 and 200 employees. A small business can use social media to communicate its CSR policy to customers and the local community. But it takes time to monitor exchanges and could involve hiring extra personnel that the business may not be able to afford.
Why CSR with TCDF?
At TCDF-Eco-Logic we combine Environmental responsibility & Philanthropic activities in ready to go CSR packages (with or without teambuilding events) for small companies and teams that want to add CSR to their company and their social media coverage but who are not ready to hire extra personnel nor have a big budget for this.
Make a monthly or yearly donation (within your own budget) towards the Thai Child Development Foundation that supports children in need in the rural mountain village of Paksong thru medical care and education. And host your teambuilding event at the budget 1million star forest retreat that supports the Community Learning center and occupational training center for children and young adults with disabilities and their organic forest farm.
- exposure of your company/ project/ product!
- Placement of logo and contact details on the websites of the Thai Child Development Foundation
- shared true the social media of both TCDF and Eco-Logic Thailand, holiday for charity group.
- a poster that thanks your company as a sponsor to hang in your lobby/ reception/ cantina
- Lots of free, positive social media coverage thru your individual team members who share the fun they had on their company trip, one chosen with awareness!
- motivation and inspiration for your team/ clients/ customers
- They will come back to work as a tight team feeling thankful for the opportunities they have.
- Give –a-way Vouchers (1 per $250) to offer to your special employee for a free 2 night stay with their partner/ children at the riverside resort for charity of Eco-Logic.
Show your customers and your team that your company cares for Education, Medical care and the environment by choosing a CSR package that supports the work of the Thai Child Development Foundation!
You can choose a support package that suit your company, budget and team best including:
- In office action! Allow your team to do charity during office hours
- Just give! Donate a fixed amount per employee to charity
- Go visit! Join a teambuilding event for charity
- CSR sister program: Choose TCDF as your charity sister and combine all 3 support options in a program customized to your company.